18 Summer StAPT 3, Andover, MA 01810
Sold on 8/21/12: $625,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,600 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $625,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow489
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:00021 B:00047 L:00003
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID63437525
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$612,868||$570K – $650K||+$1,776||$235||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,486/mo||$1.5K – $3.2K/mo||+$32||$0.96||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01810 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Neighborhood for 18 Summer Street APT 3
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Doherty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Andover High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Bancroft Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- St. Augustine Elementary PK-8 0.5 mi
- Andover West Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Franklin Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Shawsheen School PK-2 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005