A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 549 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Parcel #: M:620 B:217 L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 57929089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-138K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 32.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|20 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,496|
|17 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$109K||3||1||1,129|
|21 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$190K||9||2||3,023|
|28 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$183K||3||1.5||2,354|
|1 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,950|
|19 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$126K||3||1||1,424|
|34 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$126K||3||1||1,609|
|627 W Main St Meriden, CT||$122K||3||1||1,454|
|631 W Main St Meriden, CT||$173K||5||3||3,020|
|35 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$136K||6||2||1,786|
|37 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$141K||6||2||2,048|
|40 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,300|
|637 W Main St Meriden, CT||$109K||3||1||1,282|
|W Main St Meriden, CT||$109K||--||--||--|
|609 W Main St Meriden, CT||$158K||--||--||--|
|645 W Main St Meriden, CT||$209K||8||3||3,015|
|620 W Main St Meriden, CT||$188K||3||2||1,450|
|46 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,638|
|45 Sylvan Ave Meriden, CT||$113K||3||1||1,119|
|624 W Main St Meriden, CT||$107K||3||2||1,166|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!