18 Washington St APT 12, Plainville, MA 027622 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1975
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $127,500
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Shopping,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,HEATING \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,STYLE \ Garden,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011A B:0000 L:218-12
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 62754426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18 Washington Street APT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Plainville, and 80.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02762 home values.