A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,320 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,756,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $386
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,552 sqft
- Parcel #: M:018 B:0062 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56380331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01890 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Winchester as a whole. Among 01890 homes, this home is valued 117.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01890, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 98.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
|20 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.27M||5||3||2,838|
|14 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$2.12M||7||3.5||6,642|
|1 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.26M||5||3||2,858|
|37 Calumet Rd Winchester, MA||$2.33M||6||3.5||6,754|
|24 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.6M||6||4||4,210|
|3 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.37M||5||3.5||3,190|
|21 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.37M||3||2.5||3,671|
|9 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.87M||5||3.5||4,236|
|19 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.95M||4||5.5||5,006|
|30 Calumet Rd Winchester, MA||$1.17M||5||2||2,172|
|12 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.88M||4||3.5||4,880|
|25 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$3.11M||5||4.5||4,823|
|5 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.91M||6||4.5||5,388|
|8 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.49M||4||2||4,317|
|26 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.39M||4||4.5||2,620|
|10 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.6M||3||3.5||3,708|
|29 Calumet Rd Winchester, MA||$1.63M||6||3.5||4,277|
|2 Salisbury St Winchester, MA||$1.51M||5||2.5||4,000|
|32 Calumet Rd Winchester, MA||$1.98M||6||4.5||5,209|
|27 Wedgemere Ave Winchester, MA||$1.79M||6||3.5||4,850|
Nearby Schools in Winchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.