- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,572 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,404,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Finished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH4_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH6_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH6_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,339 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0088 L:000032
- Zillow Home ID: 56496946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.04-1.66M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02420 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 02420 homes, this home is valued 80.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95% higher than in Lexington, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
|13 Hazel Rd Lexington, MA||$632K||3||1.5||1,378|
|6 Hazel Rd Lexington, MA||$970K||4||3||3,172|
|14 Winter St Lexington, MA||$1.52M||4||4.5||4,837|
|8 Hazel Rd Lexington, MA||$736K||3||2.5||1,898|
|7 Fifer Ln UNIT 7 Lexington, MA||$510K||3||2||1,589|
|7 Hazel Rd Lexington, MA||$1.13M||4||2.5||3,280|
|8 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$518K||3||2||1,589|
|1 Fifer Ln UNIT 1 Lexington, MA||$400K||2||2||1,304|
|2 Fifer Ln UNIT 2 Lexington, MA||$430K||2||2||1,304|
|4 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$546K||3||2.5||1,800|
|3 Fifer Ln UNIT 3 Lexington, MA||$509K||3||2||1,589|
|10 Winter St Lexington, MA||$1.22M||4||4.5||4,837|
|10 Fifer Ln UNIT 10 Lexington, MA||$420K||2||1.5||1,300|
|4 Fifer Ln UNIT 4 Lexington, MA||$537K||3||2.5||1,800|
|521 Bedford St Lexington, MA||$943K||4||3||2,500|
|9 Hazel Rd Lexington, MA||--||3||1||1,075|
|5 Fifer Ln UNIT 5 Lexington, MA||$532K||3||2.5||1,756|
|6 Fifer Ln UNIT 6 Lexington, MA||$504K||3||2||1,589|
|8 Fifer Ln UNIT 8 Lexington, MA||$505K||3||2||1,580|
|527 Bedford St Lexington, MA||$648K||4||1.5||1,806|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!