180 California St, Santa Cruz, CA 950604 beds, 3 baths, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,650,000
- Price/sqft: $542
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 748 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Passive Solar, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 00432116000
- Zillow Home ID: 16105609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 California Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 206 California St APT B Santa Cruz, CA$910K322,091
- 206 California St APT C Santa Cruz, CA$924K322,091
- 200 California St Santa Cruz, CA$944K321,753
- 206 California St APT A Santa Cruz, CA$808K322,091
- 206 California St APT D Santa Cruz, CA$809K322,091
- 212 California St Santa Cruz, CA$1.02M221,624
- 204 California St Santa Cruz, CA$629K21894
- 208 California St Santa Cruz, CA$650K321,361
- 101 Trescony St Santa Cruz, CA$758K321,173
- 111 California St Santa Cruz, CA$663K21858
- 142 Shelter Lagoon Dr Santa Cruz, CA$609K321,515
- 141 Shelter Lagoon Dr Santa Cruz, CA$608K321,515
- 107 California St Santa Cruz, CA$849K42.51,685
- 537 California Ave Santa Cruz, CA$774K431,815
- 203 California St Santa Cruz, CA$665K211,370
- 140 Shelter Lagoon Dr Santa Cruz, CA$483K221,286
- 139 Shelter Lagoon Dr Santa Cruz, CA$462K21.51,286
- 209 California St Santa Cruz, CA$677K321,387
- 138 Shelter Lagoon Dr Santa Cruz, CA$603K321,515
- 105 Trescony St Santa Cruz, CA$738K321,435
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.