- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 198 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,185 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 6454069
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 528 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ 5 + Car Garage, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Bay/Bow Window, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cable, Features \ Cedar Closets, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ No A/C, Features \ Oil, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Septic, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tile, Features \ Well, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wine Cellar, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,266 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Parcel #: 39530403103676
- Zillow Home ID: 8871654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-699K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19540 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Mohnton as a whole. Among 19540 homes, this home is 62.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 43.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% lower than in Mohnton, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mohnton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19540 home values.
|193 Chateau Dr Mohnton, PA||$355K||5||4||3,566|
|178 Chateau Dr Mohnton, PA||$165K||3||1||1,222|
|20 Lori Ln Mohnton, PA||$248K||4||2.5||2,325|
|4 Tudor Ct Mohnton, PA||$317K||4||3||2,840|
|223 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$272K||3||2||2,956|
|240 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$269K||3||1.5||2,624|
|155 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$79K||2||1||968|
|Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||--||--||--||--|
|5 Tudor Ct Mohnton, PA||$341K||4||2.5||3,612|
|66 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$181K||3||1||1,584|
|247 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$269K||4||4||2,168|
|2 Windy Hill Ln Coatesville, PA||$216K||3||2||1,524|
|42 Lori Ln Mohnton, PA||$357K||3||2.5||3,640|
|264 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$270K||3||2.5||2,922|
|10 Tudor Ct Mohnton, PA||$328K||4||2.5||2,916|
|256 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$260K||3||2.5||3,062|
|Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||--||--||--||--|
|64 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$167K||3||2||1,444|
|70 Candy Rd Mohnton, PA||$353K||4||2.5||2,801|
|6 Tudor Ct Mohnton, PA||$317K||4||3||3,040|
Nearby Schools in Mohnton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!