180 Commonwealth Ave APT 16, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 1 bath, 929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Sep 1992 for $176,000
- Air Condition \ No, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Condo Association \ Yes, Deposit Reqd \ Yes, Disclosure \ Y, First Month Reqd \ Yes, For Sale \ No, Heating \ Oil, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insurance Reqd \ Yes, Interior Bldg Feat \ Intercom, Last Month Reqd \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Listing Alert \ No, On-Site Maintenance, Pets Allowed \ No, References Reqd \ Yes, Rent Fee Includes \ Heat, Rent Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Rent Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Rent Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Rent Fee Includes \ Water, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01382 S:036
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59176663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Commonwealth Avenue APT 16
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% lower than in Boston, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- Apt 1$557K21758
- Apt 2$556K11746
- Apt 3$724K21.51,070
- Apt 4$780K21925
- Apt 5$783K21925
- Apt 6$737K21.51,035
- Apt 7$784K221,070
- Apt 8$729K21925
- Apt 9$621K21925
- Apt 10$710K221,035
- Apt 11$874K221,070
- Apt 12$687K21925
- Apt 12A$801K21925
- Apt 14$709K121,035
- Apt 15$739K221,070
- Apt 17$675K211,150
- Apt 18$713K221,035
- Apt 19$752K221,070
- Apt 20$661K21925
- Apt 21$755K21925
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.