A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- HOA Fee: $417
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $340
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Gas, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Car Wash Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Common Utility Room, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Laundry Facility - Coin-Op, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ Bay, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 00583102000
- Zillow Home ID: 16106702
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $307-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 54.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!