- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
180 Davenport Ave, Akron, OH 443122 beds, 1 bath, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 6839126
- Zillow Home ID: 35475211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Davenport Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% less than in Akron, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ellet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 184 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$88K311,255
- 172 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$106K311,294
- 198 Davenport Cir Akron, OH$81K311,075
- 2652 Graham Ave Akron, OH$98K321,400
- 192 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$89K311,111
- 2648 Graham Ave Akron, OH$86K311,270
- 200 Davenport Cir Akron, OH$80K311,126
- 173 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$85K311,075
- 179 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$85K321,075
- 169 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$81K311,152
- 183 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$83K311,075
- 163 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$104K321,260
- 2638 S Graham Cir Akron, OH$113K21.51,555
- 2661 Graham Ave Akron, OH$103K321,604
- 189 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$88K311,111
- 159 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$92K311,152
- 2642 S Graham Cir Akron, OH$100K42.51,354
- 202 Davenport Cir Akron, OH$104K311,318
- Davenport Ave Akron, OH$89K311,111
- 193 Davenport Ave Akron, OH$90K31.51,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!