180 E 79th St APT 11A, New York, NY 100752 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1930
- View: City
- , 9'+ ceilings, South East and West exposures, Wood-burning fireplace Full city view Prewar detail Beamed ceiling Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Storage space Walk in closets Great closet space Dishwasher
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 21.0
- Unit count: 130
- Parcel #: 1413004000180000000011A
- Zillow Home ID: 79503712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 E 79th Street APT 11A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # 2E$3.66M------
- Apt 3E$3.55M------
- Apt 4G$3.62M------
- Apt 5F$3.38M------
- Apt 8D$3.2M23--
- Apt 10A$2.36M------
- Apt 10D$3.08M------
- Apt 11C$2.92M22--
- Apt 14F$2.64M------
- Apt 15C$3.2M------
- Apt 16E$6.1M------
- Apt 17A$1.37M11.5--
- Apt 18A$2.55M11.5--
- # 2F$3.23M------
- Apt 3D$1.67M------
- Apt 3F$3.79M33--
- Apt 4E$1.68M------
- Apt 5G$1.68M------
- Apt 6A$1.68M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.