180 Main St APT 1112, Bridgewater, MA 023242 beds, 2 baths, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 308
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:021 L:020-012
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57149649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Main Street APT 1112
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bridgewater, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02324 home values.
- Apt 1101$109K21.5969
- Apt 1102$86K11708
- Apt 1103$86K11708
- Apt 1104$109K21.5969
- Apt 1105$109K21.5969
- Apt 1106$93K11583
- Apt 1107$96KStudio1583
- Apt 1108$109K21.5969
- Apt 1109$117K21.5962
- Apt 1110$117K21.5962
- Apt 1111$117K21.5962
- Apt 1201$112K21.5969
- Apt 1202$86K11708
- Apt 1203$86K11708
- Apt 1204$109K21.5969
- Apt 1205$109K21.5969
- Apt 1206$100K21969
- Apt 1207$100K21969
- Apt 1208$109K21.5969
- Apt 1301$113K22969
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!