180 NE 86th St, El Portal, FL 331383 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $163,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 204 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1831010310540
- Zillow Home ID: 44021145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Ne 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33138, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% greater than in El Portal, and 293.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33138 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Portal.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33138 home values.
- 160 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$412K321,767
- 150 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$305K322,550
- 177 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$299K211,298
- 8555 NE 2nd Ave El Portal, FL$591K212,754
- 140 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$339K211,439
- 167 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$310K321,165
- 8640 NE 2nd Ave El Portal, FL--212,522
- 8642 NE 2nd Ave El Portal, FL$397K212,522
- 157 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$437K542,090
- 200 NE 85th St El Portal, FL$344K321,680
- 8601 NE 2nd Ave El Portal, FL$295K421,500
- 136 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$420K211,450
- 8440 NE 1st Pl Miami, FL$289K321,195
- 170 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$291K211,148
- 8603 NE 2nd Ave El Portal, FL$494K321,508
- 137 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$338K321,476
- 137 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$274K321,476
- 137 NE 86th St El Portal, FL$285K321,476
- 160 NE 87th St El Portal, FL$322K221,133
- 210 NE 85th St El Portal, FL$293K321,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.