- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
180 Oak St, Downingtown, PA 193354 beds, 3 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 528 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3304P00270000
- Zillow Home ID: 9162692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19335, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% greater than in Uwchlan Township, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19335 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Uwchlan Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19335 home values.
- 150 Oak St Downingtown, PA$329K42.52,399
- 190 Oak St Downingtown, PA$336K52.52,355
- 165 Peck Rd Downingtown, PA$324K42.52,128
- 185 Oak St Downingtown, PA$274K32.51,946
- 175 Oak St Downingtown, PA$303K42.52,287
- 140 Oak St Downingtown, PA$323K42.52,128
- 195 Oak St Downingtown, PA$400K42.52,226
- 145 Peck Rd Downingtown, PA$337K42.52,211
- 205 Oak St Downingtown, PA$413K432,896
- 305 Maple St Downingtown, PA$325K42.52,248
- 130 Oak St Downingtown, PA$365K42.52,512
- 165 Oak St Downingtown, PA$377K42.52,752
- 265 Woodland Dr Downingtown, PA$429K423,108
- 310 Maple St Downingtown, PA$283K42.52,128
- 125 Peck Rd Downingtown, PA$358K42.52,028
- 155 Oak St Downingtown, PA$344K43.52,216
- 245 Peck Rd Downingtown, PA$313K42.52,128
- 204 Painswick Ln Downingtown, PA$348K31.51,600
- 203 Painswick Ln Downingtown, PA$531K444,070
- 120 Oak St Downingtown, PA$289K42.51,630
Nearby Schools in Uwchlan Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.