- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 534 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,831 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $367
- MLS #: 213511581
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Boat Access \ None, Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Range, Heat \ Central Electric, Additional Rooms \ Guest Bath, Development \ MARCO BEACH, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, MLS Area Major \ MI01 - Marco Island, Windows \ Sliding, Master Bath Description \ Separate Tub And Shower, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Irrigation \ Central, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Dining Description \ Formal, Maintenance \ None, Management \ None, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Building Desc \ 1 Story\Ranch, Amenities \ None, Lot Desc \ Irregular Shape, Sewer \ Assessment Unpaid, Water \ Assessment Unpaid, Bedroom Desc \ First Floor Bedroom, Rear Exposure \ NW, View \ Canal, Community Type \ Non-Gated, View \ Intersecting Canal, Canal Width \ Canal Width 121-150, Gulf Access Type \ See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Auto, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,793 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 57376240000
- Zillow Home ID: 81794911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34145 home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Marco Island as a whole. Among 34145 homes, this home is 131.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% higher than in Marco Island, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marco Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34145 home values.
|170 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||$811K||3||2||2,025|
|190 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||$2.21M||6||4.5||5,394|
|160 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||$700K||--||--||2,368|
|181 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||$906K||3||3||2,249|
|941 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||$1M||3||2||2,585|
|171 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||--||--||--||105|
|951 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||$1.14M||3||3||2,657|
|931 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||$844K||3||3||3,004|
|931 Ruby Ct # 6 Marco Island, FL||--||3||3||2,170|
|161 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||--||--||--||--|
|150 Post Ct Marco Island, FL||--||--||--||--|
|910 Snowberry Ct Marco Island, FL||$863K||--||--||2,202|
|921 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||$1.04M||3||3||2,556|
|950 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||$1.32M||--||--||2,456|
|940 Snowberry Ct Marco Island, FL||$567K||--||--||1,448|
|911 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|911 Ruby Ct Marco Island, FL||--||--||--||--|
|139 Copperfield Ct Marco Island, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|159 Copperfield Ct Marco Island, FL||$770K||--||--||1,756|
|169 Copperfield Ct Marco Island, FL||$828K||--||--||2,116|
Nearby Schools in Marco Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.