- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
180 Prospect St, Franklin, NH 032353 beds, 1 bath, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Parcel #: FRKN M:118 B:082 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 92872389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86% greater than in Franklin, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 198 Prospect St Franklin, NH$176K321,750
- 9 Stone Ave Franklin, NH$398K63.54,412
- 200 Prospect St Franklin, NH$161K31.51,400
- 152 Franklin St Franklin, NH$124K31--
- 13 Winnipesaukee St Franklin, NH$265K422,965
- 155 Prospect St Franklin, NH$150K421,836
- 151 Prospect St Franklin, NH$150K412,112
- 145 Prospect St Franklin, NH$138K422,399
- 94 View St Franklin, NH$410K64.54,170
- 25 Auburn St Franklin, NH$418K634,438
- 103 View St Franklin, NH$138K322,408
- 227 Prospect St Franklin, NH$162K422,938
- 220 Prospect St Franklin, NH$158K31.51,974
- 99 View St Franklin, NH$170K212,435
- 18 Auburn St APT 2 Franklin, NH$79K21--
- 18 Auburn St Franklin, NH$190K634,120
- 18 Auburn St Franklin, NH$292K114,114
- 150 View St Franklin, NH$167K623,575
- 18 Auburn St APT 3 Franklin, NH$80K11--
- 21 Winnipesaukee St Franklin, NH$207K31.53,101
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292