- Lot: 5,733 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 6,684 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,065
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Street, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 074104430
- Zillow Home ID: 15599000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.6-2.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|178 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.1M||4||3||2,140|
|2059 Palo Alto Way Menlo Park, CA||$2.51M||4||2.5||2,513|
|160 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.8M||3||2||1,690|
|181 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.25M||4||3||2,220|
|199 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.21M||4||2.5||2,380|
|200 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.64M||4||3.5||2,980|
|171 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.57M||4||3.5||2,760|
|201 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.61M||2||1.5||1,210|
|150 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.54M||4||3||2,577|
|181 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.01M||3||3||2,000|
|161 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.7M||3||2||1,460|
|171 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.08M||3||3||2,170|
|199 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.71M||3||2||1,420|
|208 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.05M||4||4.5||3,120|
|203 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.59M||2||1.5||1,120|
|161 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.48M||4||3||2,600|
|140 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.39M||4||3||2,580|
|151 Leland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||3||2||1,640|
|218 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.36M||4||3||2,520|
|201 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.5M||4||2.5||2,660|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!