180 Suffolk Ave, Staten Island, NY 10314
For Sale: $392,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,025 sq ft
- Lot:1,560 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Nov 1991 for $151,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow120
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth104
- Lot Width15
- MLS #1083657
- Parcel #008060032
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID32292552
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$352,948||$332K – $371K||-$850||$174||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,099/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||--||$1.04||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Emerson Hill home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for New York as a whole. Among Emerson Hill homes, this home is 16.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerson Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% higher than in New York, and 90.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerson Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerson Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 180 Suffolk Avenue
- 174 Suffolk Ave Staten Island, NY$374K33.01,847
- 185 Livingston Ave Staten Island, NY$390K34.01,440
- 184 Livingston Ave Staten Island, NY$429K32.01,800
- 201 Graves St Staten Island, NY$305K23.01,399
- 184 Portage Ave Staten Island, NY$534K43.02,278
- 237 Livingston Ave Staten Island, NY$310K22.01,311
- 232 Portage Ave Staten Island, NY$353K33.01,100
- 228 Suffolk Ave Staten Island, NY$509K----2,200
- 35 Monroe Pl Staten Island, NY$457K42.01,520
- 126 Suffolk Ave Staten Island, NY$439K34.02,100
- 35 Vermont St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 165 Harold St Staten Island, NY$500K52.52,176
- 245 Livingston Ave Staten Island, NY$374K43.01,173
- 21 Monroe Pl Staten Island, NY$503K43.02,170
- 426 Gansevoort Blvd Staten Island, NY$442K32.01,824
- 123 Suffolk Ave FL 1ST Staten Island, NY$347K21.0--
- 161 Harold St Staten Island, NY$458K----1,559
- 247 Livingston Ave Staten Island, NY$364K----1,520
- 168 Portage Ave Staten Island, NY$530K43.02,170
- 183 Queen St Staten Island, NY$570K53.02,592
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Susan E Wagner High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- I.S. 72 Rocco Laurie (assigned) 6-8 2.0 mi
- Staten Island Technical High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Csi High School for International Studi... (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Port Richmond High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- New Dorp High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Ralph R McKee Career and Technical Educ... (assigned) 9-12 4.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005