180 Tyler Ave, Groton, CT 063403 beds, 1 bath, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Exterior Siding \ Shake,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 168708797045
- Zillow Home ID: 58055689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 180 Tyler Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Town of Groton, and 74% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
- 172 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$213K422,116
- 190 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$184K311,440
- 39 1st St Groton, CT$250K21.51,190
- 194 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$133K21820
- 166 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$342K42.52,785
- 175 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$194K311,107
- 196 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$463K323,761
- 23 1st St Groton, CT$341K32.52,530
- 187 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$180K211,258
- 165 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$356K423,088
- 200 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$179K311,379
- 156 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$219K31.51,314
- 193 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$198K311,134
- 23 Cushman St Groton, CT$280K321,775
- 148 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$403K41.52,219
- 151 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$836K746,777
- 214 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$186K311,448
- 205 Tyler Ave Groton, CT$229K31.51,444
- Tyler Ave Groton, CT$356K423,088
- Tyler Ave Groton, CT$207K311,252
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292