- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 1,252 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 168708797045
- Zillow Home ID: 58055689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 26% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|172 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$259K||4||2||2,116|
|190 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$229K||3||1||1,440|
|39 1st St Groton, CT||$241K||2||1.5||1,190|
|194 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$164K||2||1||820|
|166 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$384K||4||2.5||2,785|
|175 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$218K||3||1||1,107|
|196 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$484K||3||2||3,761|
|23 1st St Groton, CT||$368K||3||2.5||2,530|
|187 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$200K||2||1||1,258|
|165 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$403K||4||2||3,088|
|200 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$219K||3||1||1,379|
|156 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,314|
|193 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$264K||3||1||1,134|
|30 1st St Plainfield, CT||$375K||Studio||--||2,673|
|23 Cushman St Groton, CT||$298K||3||2||1,775|
|148 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$381K||4||1.5||2,219|
|151 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$668K||7||4||6,777|
|214 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$238K||3||1||1,448|
|205 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$243K||3||1.5||1,444|
|231 Tyler Ave Groton, CT||$349K||3||2.5||2,282|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!