- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1800 Lyndover Rd, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $66,100
- Price/sqft: $51
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 8007386836
- Zillow Home ID: 12347051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1800 Lyndover Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in East Highland Park, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 1802 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$110K31936
- 1801 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$103K311,080
- 1712 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$89K31936
- 1804 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$115K311,104
- 1804 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$116K311,104
- 1801 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$155K321,316
- 1803 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$99K31936
- 1717 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$85K31936
- 1803 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$108K31936
- 1711 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$146K41.51,828
- 1805 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$120K311,212
- 1805 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$108K31936
- 1715 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$90K31936
- 1806 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$109K31936
- 1710 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$93K31936
- 1807 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$119K311,222
- 1709 Lyndover Rd Richmond, VA$106K31936
- 1807 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$86K311,224
- 1726 Glenview Rd Richmond, VA$92K31936
- 1713 Parlow Dr Richmond, VA$94K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.