- Built in 2007
- 135 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,948 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $2,056
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $631
- MLS #: A2047909
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Heated Pool, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable Tv, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Outside Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Windows\Treatment \ Sliding, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Sauna, Amenities \ Spa\Hot Tub, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Security Information \ Doorman, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Garage Description \ Attached, Unit View \ Bay, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Special Information \ As Is, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Security Information \ Guard At Site, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Equipment\Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Water Access \ None, Master Bathroom Description \ Dual Sinks, Front Exposure \ East, Special Information \ Foreign Seller, Interior Features \ Laundry Tub, Rooms Information \ Den\Office, Section \ 31, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Municipal Code \ 1, Development Name \ 1800 CLUB CONDO, Folio Number \ 01-32-31-063-4690
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 37
- Floor size: 4,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0132310634690
- Zillow Home ID: 82059826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.02M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wynwood - Edgewater home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Wynwood - Edgewater homes, this home is 715% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynwood - Edgewater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% lower than in Miami, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wynwood - Edgewater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynwood - Edgewater home values.
|Other Units in this Building (536)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1800 N Bayshore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!