- Built in 1975
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 544 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: A2163089
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Territorial
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- First Floor Entry
- Water Access: Other
- Unit View: Bay
- Amenities: Other
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Amenities: Hobby Room
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Section: 32
- Unit Design: None
- Restrictions: See Broker Remarks
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-22-32-066-1060
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 3022320661060
- Zillow Home ID: 44137847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $224-295K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33181, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 152.4% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 450.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33181 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
|Other Units in this Building (202)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1800 NE 114th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
North Miami Middle (assigned)6-81.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.