- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 209 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,178 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $12
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: 157059
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Flooring \ CARPET, Interior Features \ CABLE, Walls \ DRYWALL, Water \ CITY, Windows \ INSULATED, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Basement \ NONE, Outside Features \ DECK, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Construction \ BRICK, Interior Features \ SMOKE ALARM, Rooms \ NONE, Appliances \ ELECTRIC RANGE, Appliances \ REFRIGERATOR, Construction \ BLOCK, Homeowners Assoc (Y\N) \ Yes, Heating \ WALL HEAT, Flooring \ TILE, Appliances \ DISPOSAL, Appliances \ DISHWASHER, Dining Room \ GREAT ROOM, Roof \ OTHER, Air Conditioning \ WALL A\C
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 575 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111167890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $87-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 25314 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Charleston as a whole. Among 25314 homes, this home is 36.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 113.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 25314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120% higher than in Charleston, and 79% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 25314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1800 Roundhill Rd|
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!