- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 194 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 978555
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 448 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Water Softener-Ownd, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Paver, Exterior Features \ Drought Tolerant Spc, Exterior Features \ Fence - Part, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Finished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Bar/Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Beamed Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Counters-Solid Srfc, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Humidifier, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Other Rooms \ 2nd Master, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ Other - See Remarks, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Subdivision, Roof \ Concrete Tile, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Cottage, Subdivision Features \ Gated Community, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Hillside, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Ponderosa Pine, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Views \ National Forest, Views \ Ponderosa Pine, Views \ Thumb Butte, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Re-Circulating, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Wood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10819086
- Zillow Home ID: 8741801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86303 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86303 homes, this home is 105.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Prescott, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 86303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86303 home values.
|1820 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|1803 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1770 Tangle Peak Trl Prescott, AZ||$717K||4||5||6,612|
|1770 Tangle Peak Trl Prescott, AZ||$1.86M||5||6||6,934|
|1821 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1840 Rustling Oaks Ln # 11 Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|1840 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|1845 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||$979K||3||4||4,477|
|1757 Tangle Peak Trl Prescott, AZ||$859K||--||--||3,894|
|1850 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1751 Conifer Glen Trl Prescott, AZ||$459K||--||--||2,106|
|1830 Forest Creek Ln Prescott, AZ||$939K||--||--||5,161|
|1758 Tangle Peak Trl Prescott, AZ||$896K||3||2||3,538|
|1857 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||$774K||--||--||3,294|
|1845 Woodland Pines Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1820 Forest Creek Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1745 Conifer Glen Trl Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|1860 Woodland Pines Ln Prescott, AZ||$1.03M||4||6||4,287|
|1860 Rustling Oaks Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1810 Forest Creek Ln Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!