- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1800 Vinton Ave, Memphis, TN 381043 beds, 3 baths, 2,599 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,599 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 016046 00022
- Zillow Home ID: 42128996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1800 Vinton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% less than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 1802 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$158K221,812
- 1790 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$128K311,628
- 1806 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$158K211,511
- 1786 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$235K222,199
- 1797 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$336K332,399
- 1791 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$334K332,352
- 1801 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$327K42.52,545
- 1787 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$308K422,394
- 1797 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$132K211,279
- 1807 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$331K33.52,408
- 1780 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$285K221,853
- 1801 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$289K322,196
- 1812 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$208K21.51,704
- 1793 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$177K321,956
- 1787 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$264K32.52,200
- 1781 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$245K432,802
- 1813 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$377K432,929
- 1776 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$208K332,200
- 1783 Vinton Ave Memphis, TN$239K321,866
- 1777 Carr Ave Memphis, TN$329K32.52,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.