1800 Weather Vane Ct, Richmond, VA 232384 beds, 3 baths, 3,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 621 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 7397477268
- Zillow Home ID: 12327264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1800 Weather Vane Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% higher than in Henrico, and 35.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23238 home values.
- 1801 Weather Vane Ct Richmond, VA$505K53.53,829
- 1801 Weather Vane Ct Henrico, VA$481K543,829
- 10808 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$424K42.53,004
- 10806 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$431K42.52,880
- 10806 Brewington Rd Henrico, VA$445K42.5--
- 1802 Plain View Rd Richmond, VA$559K64.53,845
- 1802 Weather Vane Ct Richmond, VA$414K32.52,732
- 10810 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$428K42.53,108
- 1804 Plain View Rd Richmond, VA$555K543,823
- 1803 Weather Vane Ct Richmond, VA$430K42.53,107
- 1806 Plain View Rd Richmond, VA$415K43.52,802
- 1804 Weather Vane Ct Richmond, VA$457K52.52,986
- 10804 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$437K53.53,801
- 10812 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$433K42.53,218
- 1808 Plain View Rd Richmond, VA$439K42.53,389
- 10811 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$411K42.52,880
- 10821 Weather Vane Rd Richmond, VA$437K42.53,312
- 10809 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$433K42.53,002
- 10823 Weather Vane Rd Richmond, VA$471K42.53,480
- 10813 Brewington Rd Richmond, VA$556K42.54,294
Nearby Schools in Henrico
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292