This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,395 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $340,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Basement \ N, HOA \ Y, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Elevator, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer-front loading, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Stacked, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Elevator, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, HOA Payment Freq \ None, Parking \ Garage, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG\NO KO, Listing Status \ Pending, Heating \ Central, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17010078
- Zillow Home ID: 72448324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $408-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts Radnor-Ft Myer Heights home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Arlington as a whole. Among Radnor-Ft Myer Heights homes, this home is valued 11.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Radnor-Ft Myer Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% less than in Arlington, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Radnor-Ft Myer Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Radnor-Ft Myer Heights home values.
|Other Units in this Building (137)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1800 Wilson Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!