18001 Maui Isle Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $218,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0593962898
- Zillow Home ID: 66725728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18001 Maui Isle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cory Lake Isles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% less than in Tampa, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cory Lake Isles home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cory Lake Isles home values.
- 18003 Maui Isle Dr Tampa, FL$210K321,796
- 10906 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$234K322,120
- Maui Isle Dr Tampa, FL$262K322,120
- 10905 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$236K32--
- 18005 Maui Isle Dr Tampa, FL$303K442,900
- 10908 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$289K442,900
- 10903 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$330K543,238
- 10949 Cory Lake Dr # 0 Tampa, FL$210K322,042
- 10901 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$279K322,700
- Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL--------
- 10901 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$290K322,023
- 18007 Maui Isle Dr Tampa, FL$313K543,135
- 10905 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$228K321,750
- 10890 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$215K321,696
- 10891 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$308K435.53,000
- 10907 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$340K543,458
- 18009 Maui Isle Dr Tampa, FL$219K321,944
- 10901 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$166K------
- 10909 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$302K43.52,678
- 10889 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$254K322,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.