- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,014 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $46,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: T2744401
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Pool View, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 732 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0335812258
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68590313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is 61.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Tampa, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.