- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18003 Birdwater Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,317 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $205,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,317 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 0659131146
- Zillow Home ID: 51587588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18003 Birdwater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% greater than in Hillsborough, and 214.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 18007 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$128K421,754
- 18001 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$179K421,644
- 18009 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$155K321,499
- Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$165K421,754
- 18002 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$181K421,644
- 18015 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$185K321,258
- 18004 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$159K421,502
- 18019 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$163K421,502
- 10698 Brookron Dr Tampa, FL--------
- 18023 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$170K421,502
- 18006 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$159K421,502
- 18008 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$159K321,644
- 18025 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$147K321,280
- 18010 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$149K321,317
- 18012 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$141K321,301
- 18027 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$148K321,280
- 18014 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$155K421,500
- 18029 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$134K421,502
- 18016 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$155K421,630
- 18018 Birdwater Dr Tampa, FL$145K321,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292