18003 Dogwood Dr, Spring Lake, MI 494563 beds, 2 baths, 1,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 28 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial, Water
- central vaccum system, kitchen has additional eating area, play equipment/sand area, chicken coop, hog pen, hot tub hook-ups
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,461 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 70-03-08-200-007
- Zillow Home ID: 74224288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18003 Dogwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49456 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.7% less than in Ottawa, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 49456 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ottawa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49456 home values.
- 17962 Dogwood Dr Spring Lake, MI$146K------
- 17724 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$436K32.53,231
- 17748 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$456K------
- 17951 Dogwood Dr Spring Lake, MI$147K------
- 17772 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$449K------
- 17772 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$241K2----
- 17820 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$456K------
- 17796 Water Chase Trl Spring Lake, MI$447K332,421
- 18006 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$280K------
- 17994 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$327K------
- 17954 Dogwood Dr Spring Lake, MI$159K221,848
- 17993 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$353K33.53,654
- 17982 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$279K------
- 17965 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$347K------
- 17940 Dogwood Dr Spring Lake, MI$197K------
- 18030 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$448K32.52,800
- 17914 Shallow Springs Ct Spring Lake, MI$453K544,946
- 17966 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$303K------
- 17951 Wildwood Springs Pkwy Spring Lake, MI$385K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!