- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,712 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: T2749313
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 326 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Location \ Conservation Area, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Location \ Street Private, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Front Exposure \ Southwest, Roof \ Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,088 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0594010706
- Zillow Home ID: 51587177
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $282-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hunters Green home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Hunters Green homes, this home is 56% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% greater than in Tampa, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
|18005 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$272K||5||3||--|
|18005 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$324K||5||3||3,088|
|18007 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$274K||4||3||2,440|
|18003 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$321K||4||3||2,718|
|18009 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$360K||5||3||3,155|
|18001 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$354K||4||3||3,173|
|18006 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$349K||4||3||3,216|
|18004 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$377K||5||4||3,423|
|18008 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$356K||4||3||3,158|
|18002 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$283K||4||3||2,465|
|18011 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$344K||4||3||2,887|
|18010 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$299K||4||3||2,503|
|18013 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$292K||4||3||2,412|
|18012 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$337K||4||3||2,683|
|18014 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$307K||3||3||2,465|
|18014 Avalon Ln # BROCHURE Tampa, FL||$277K||4||3||2,465|
|18015 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$314K||3||3||2,475|
|10201 Devonshire Lake Dr Tampa, FL||$137K||2||2||1,270|
|18017 Forest Retreat Ln Tampa, FL||$374K||4||4||2,920|
|18017 Avalon Ln Tampa, FL||$448K||6||4||4,062|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!