1801 Chamberlin St, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great Neighborhood, Very Quiet.
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $190,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 062330143203120
- Zillow Home ID: 46070598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Chamberlin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.8% higher than in Orange, and 270.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1807 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$167K31.51,928
- 1808 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$208K321,747
- 1816 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$130K211,199
- 1835 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$169K211,096
- 1802 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$132K11675
- 1811 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$166K321,377
- 1822 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$108K211,373
- 1716 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$112K421,500
- 1831 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$109K11656
- 1860 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$256K331,548
- 1815 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$138K311,296
- 1806 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$344K332,293
- 1829 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$113K11576
- 1825 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$107K11832
- 1870 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$139K321,152
- 1712 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$122K21710
- 1800 Carlton Dr Orlando, FL$256K311,200
- 1805 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$180K542,028
- 1810 Chamberlin St Orlando, FL$301K432,436
- 1719 Cloverlawn Ave Orlando, FL$150K421,908
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.