- Whole home water filter (self cleaning and no maint. ever!)
- Heated master bathroom floors
- Instant hot water in master bath
- Safe room
- Smart home via build in ipad (pool, alarm and a/c's)
- Salt water pool w/built in swim jet, waterfall and hot tub
- Oversize 2 car garage and additional oversize 1 car garage (3 total) w/amazing floor by garage innovation
- Back patio with built in grill and granite counters, fireplace and TV
- Balcony on 2nd floor overlooking the pool
- Wood shutters throughout house
- Instant hot water in kitchen and additional filtered water
- Copper kitchen sink
- Commercial appliances (must see)
- Built in ice maker and warming drawer
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 2,623 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $884,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 709 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,348 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 285
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 207651140
- Zillow Home ID: 79748727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $463-995K.
Market guideZillow predicts 73034 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Edmond as a whole. Among 73034 homes, this home is valued 288.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 103% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% lower than in Edmond, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!