1801 Key Blvd # 10506, Arlington, VA 222011 bed, 1 bath, 608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
*Updated kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and hardwood floors.
*Renovated bathroom with new vanity, mirror, and lighting.
*Walk-in closet in the bedroom with Elfa closet system.
*New wall-to-wall carpeting in bedroom, living and dining areas to be installed prior to move-in.
*New HVAC installed in 2012.
*In-building laundry room.
*Storage locker in building.
*Walking distance from Courthouse (less than 10 minutes) and Rosslyn Metro Stations.
*Parking available on the street and in a private Colonial Village parking lot.
*Water and trash removal included in monthly rent.
*Tenant pays electric utilities (approximate average $23/month).
*Verizon FIOS ready -- tenant pays for monthly service.
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: May 2008 for $275,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 608 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16026112
- Zillow Home ID: 12080326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Key Boulevard # 10506
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Colonial Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Arlington, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonial Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonial Village home values.
- 1801 Key Blvd # 10504 Arlington, VA$360K21820
- 1805 Key Blvd APT 511 Arlington, VA$284K11564
- 1821 N Uhle St # 1 Arlington, VA$676K22.51,508
- 1800 Key Blvd APT 492 Arlington, VA$379K21820
- 1908 N Rhodes St # 47 Arlington, VA$264K11605
- 1910 N Rhodes St # 48 Arlington, VA$265K11605
- 1912 N Rhodes St # 53 Arlington, VA$278K11605
- 1918 N Rhodes St # 60 Arlington, VA$309K11718
- 1802 Key Blvd APT 483 Arlington, VA$298K11650
- 1802 Key Blvd # 9489 Arlington, VA$356K21820
- 1805 Key Blvd APT 512 Arlington, VA$289K11627
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292