1801 Maple St, Lafayette, IN 479044 beds, 1 bath, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 790716457001000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50640242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47904 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Lafayette, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 1805 Maple St Lafayette, IN$68K211,155
- 1811 Maple St Lafayette, IN$77K--11,176
- 1800 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$72K422,184
- 1804 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$97K--31,758
- 1605 N 18th St Lafayette, IN$70K--11,462
- 1804 Maple St Lafayette, IN$59K211,110
- 1815 Maple St Lafayette, IN$60K--11,075
- 1734 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$79K321,456
- 1808 Greenbush Lafayette, IN$95K----1,536
- 1808 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$109K--21,536
- 1516 N 18th St Lafayette, IN$63K--1912
- 1510 N 18th St Lafayette, IN$89K--1.51,792
- 1806 Maple St Lafayette, IN$79K211,496
- 1520 N 18th St Lafayette, IN$125K--12,066
- 1806 Maple St La Fayette, IN$84K21--
- 1522 N 18th St Lafayette, IN$65K211,168
- 1822 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$149KStudio--1,872
- 1728 Greenbush St Lafayette, IN$140K--53,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292