- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1801 N Forest Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 212072 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,294 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Parcel #: 8434F014A
- Zillow Home ID: 36628094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 N Forest Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 65.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21207 home values.
- 1805 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$201K--11,200
- 1721 N Forest Park Ave Gwynn Oak, MD$231K--22,772
- 1809 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$78K------
- 1804 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$155K211,352
- 1800 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$67K311,248
- 1717 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--21,896
- 5110 Fredwall Ave Baltimore, MD$216K31.51,210
- Fredwall Ave Baltimore, MD$216K--1.51,210
- 5106 Fredwall Ave Baltimore, MD$275K--31,640
- 1711 N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--23,080
- Vinewood Pl Baltimore, MD$172K--1.51,008
- 5203 Powhatan Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 5201 Pleasant St Baltimore, MD$149K--1864
- 5203 Pleasant St Gwynn Oak, MD--------
- 5203 Pleasant St Baltimore, MD$153K--11,232
- 5126 Crescent Ave Baltimore, MD$197K--11,644
- 5201 Powhatan Ave Baltimore, MD$500K52.53,185
- 5203 Powhatan Ave Baltimore, MD$634K52.5--
- 5124 Crescent Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--1880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292