- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,334 all time views
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $119,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Golf course, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Air Conditioning, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 667 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0H08 B:0005 L:022S
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56646506
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02050 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Town of Marshfield as a whole. Among 02050 homes, this home is valued 64.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Town of Marshfield, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1801 Ocean St|
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!