1801 Orchard St, Eugene, OR 974035 beds, 2 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $392,500
- Price/sqft: $143
- Finished basement, 988 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 260 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0586816
- Zillow Home ID: 48408355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Orchard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmount, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% less than in Eugene, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount home values.
- 1797 Orchard St Eugene, OR$258K31.51,115
- 1847 Orchard St Eugene, OR$272K321,388
- 1769 Orchard St Eugene, OR$218K211,012
- 1789 Orchard St Eugene, OR$282K321,910
- 1808 Orchard St Eugene, OR$413K221,344
- 1815 Orchard St Eugene, OR$262K211,044
- 1838 Orchard St Eugene, OR$357K522,252
- 1861 Orchard St Eugene, OR$291K321,550
- 1778 Orchard St Eugene, OR$237K31888
- 1848 Orchard St Eugene, OR$424K421,469
- 1877 Orchard St Eugene, OR$335K522,200
- 1737 Orchard St Eugene, OR$235K211,041
- 1839 Orchard St Eugene, OR$331K311,323
- 1834 Fairmount Blvd Eugene, OR$435K421,357
- 1754 Orchard St Eugene, OR$321K22.51,668
- 1850 Fairmount Blvd Eugene, OR$391K42.51,477
- 1727 Orchard St Eugene, OR$208K21812
- 2033 E 19th Ave Eugene, OR$411K321,608
- 1846 Orchard St Eugene, OR$234K11828
- 1870 Fairmount Blvd Eugene, OR$312K211,044
Nearby Schools in Eugene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292