- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1801 Shoreline Dr, Lexington, NC 272923 beds, 1 bath, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 196
- Lot width: 156
- Parcel #: 09009A0070943
- Zillow Home ID: 5719160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Shoreline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Lexington, and 11.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27292 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1795 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$263K211,044
- 1777 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$268K21.51,416
- 1813 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$464K432,992
- 1769 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$257K421,500
- 1761 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$245K21996
- 1740 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$107K211,300
- 1751 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$256K221,620
- 1845 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$548K333,492
- 1853 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$254K32912
- 1731 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$284K231,188
- Welcome Rd Lexington, NC--------
- 1709 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$177K11848
- 1917 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$291K321,420
- 1581 Shoreline Dr Lexington, NC$249K221,056
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292