1801 Stoney Brook Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Parcel #: R0041898
- Zillow Home ID: 21743428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 Stoney Brook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% lower than in Norman, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 3200 Bismarc Ln Norman, OK$148K321,609
- Stoney Brook Dr Norman, OK$155K322,013
- 1805 Stoney Brook Dr Norman, OK$131K321,492
- 3109 Windward Ct Norman, OK$167K321,696
- 3105 Windward Ct Norman, OK$190K322,110
- 1809 Stoney Brook Dr Norman, OK$155K322,013
- 3204 Bismarc Ln Norman, OK$121K321,213
- 3113 Windward Ct Norman, OK$151K321,731
- 3101 Windward Ct Norman, OK$168K321,842
- 1813 Stoney Brook Dr Norman, OK$184K322,115
- 3201 Bismarc Ln Norman, OK$186K32.52,401
- 3208 Bismarc Ln Norman, OK$179K432,210
- 3117 Windward Ct Norman, OK$142K321,640
- 3100 Windward Ct Norman, OK$158K321,671
- 3150 Dove Crossing Dr Norman, OK$149K421,840
- 3108 Windward Ct Norman, OK$142K421,515
- 3212 Bismarc Ln Norman, OK$194K432,320
- 3112 Windward Ct Norman, OK$155K321,662
- 3121 Windward Ct Norman, OK$154K321,729
- 3104 Windward Ct Norman, OK$160K321,640
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292