1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 402, Olympia, WA 985023 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 16 spaces, 392 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $495,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 74810000402
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 71000393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1801 W Bay Drive Nw APT 402
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.3% higher than in Olympia, and 127.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Olympia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98502 home values.
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 401 Olympia, WA$764K223,748
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 403 Olympia, WA$489K31.751,928
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 404 Olympia, WA$627K21.752,555
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 302 Olympia, WA$398K21.751,442
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW Olympia, WA$301K321,732
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 301 Olympia, WA$400K21.751,568
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 405 Olympia, WA$765K22.53,164
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 303 Olympia, WA$395K11.51,454
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 304 Olympia, WA$390K11.751,409
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 305 Olympia, WA$410K11.51,578
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 306 Olympia, WA$380K11.51,337
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 307 Olympia, WA$429K321,737
- 1825 W Bay Dr NW Olympia, WA$111K----680
- 1120 Woodard Ave NW Olympia, WA$368K32.252,464
- 1850 Yantis St NW Olympia, WA$321K32.252,291
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW # 7 Olympia, WA$178K------
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW APT 301 Olympia, WA$256K21.751,586
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW # 8 Olympia, WA$179K------
- 1855 Yantis St NW Olympia, WA$332K62.252,648
- 1801 W Bay Dr NW # 9 Olympia, WA$951K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.