1802 Chestnut Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405Studio, 2,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,122 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 2102924330040
- Zillow Home ID: 1898139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 163.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.5% higher than in Minneapolis, and 522.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrison home values.
- 1806 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$194K311,500
- 191 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$83K31972
- 1810 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$242K522,786
- 195 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$87K21867
- 111 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$122K21888
- 29 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$150K--11,136
- 199 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$91K41845
- 2nd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$130K411,546
- Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$237K422,032
- 113 Cedar Lake Rd N Minneapolis, MN$190K421,527
- 194 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$138K111,638
- 203 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$141K42.52,032
- 1815 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$185K322,832
- 196 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$127K41.751,597
- 1818 Chestnut Ave Minneapolis, MN$108K421,248
- 207 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$243K22.752,863
- 190 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$127K21880
- 206 Logan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$159K221,887
- 194 Morgan Ln Lino Lakes, MN$151K32.51,684
- 194 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$108K21940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292