1802 E Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 336103 beds, 2 baths, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,156 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 319 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $165,900
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: T2599152
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 1493970500
- Zillow Home ID: 63481786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 E Sligh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 122.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Tampa, and 225.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33610 home values.
- 1804 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$52K21940
- 6905 N 18th St Tampa, FL$65K211,018
- 1803 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$116K421,248
- 1712 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$107K321,577
- 1805 1/2 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$60K11660
- 1803 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$91K211,149
- 1807 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$75K211,056
- 1707 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$87K311,371
- 1807 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$157K311,260
- 1707 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$86K211,132
- 7005 N 18th St Tampa, FL$48K31906
- 6815 N 18th St Tampa, FL$151K321,300
- 1806 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$106K311,736
- 1806 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$51K11480
- 6814 N 18th St Tampa, FL$80K321,066
- 7002 N 18th St Tampa, FL$59K11844
- 6814 Lyman Ave Tampa, FL$141K321,276
- 1706 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$121K322,050
- 1705 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$130K------
- 1705 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL--211,167
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.