- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1802 Elmhurst Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462195 beds, 989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $144,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 989 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 490736109042000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1213402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 Elmhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 144.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 36.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46219 home values.
- 1800 Elmhurst Dr Warren Park, IN--------
- 1806 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$59K3--1,053
- 1790 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K311,392
- 1808 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$65K2--1,040
- 7106 E 18th St Indianapolis, IN$71K2--1,511
- 1739 N Coolidge Ave Indianapolis, IN$67K3--975
- 1810 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$59K321,040
- 1735 N Coolidge Ave Warren Park, IN$65K3--999
- 1730 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,190
- 1823 N Coolidge Ave Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,128
- 7142 E 18th St Indianapolis, IN$131K311,544
- 1731 N Coolidge Ave Indianapolis, IN$43K2--917
- 1815 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$65K41832
- 1812 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$48K3--1,124
- 1777 Elmhurst Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K3--1,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292