This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,424 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,533 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $244,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Other, Additional Rooms \ Play Room, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room-Lower Level, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Utility Room-Lower Level, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Other, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Playroom, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 21-25 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Lower, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Split Level, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1919179021
- Zillow Home ID: 5073941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is valued 23.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Off Market Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!