- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1802 N 27th St, Lafayette, IN 479041 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $21,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 790715354006000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50640458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 N 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47904 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Lafayette, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 1806 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$67K--1720
- 1810 N 27th St Lafayette, IN--321,350
- 1722 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$65K--1840
- 2640 Vinton St Lafayette, IN$149K421,961
- 1814 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$78K321,130
- 1718 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$57K--11,080
- 2641 Vinton St Lafayette, IN$107K411,788
- 1805 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$83K--11,596
- 2700 Vinton St Lafayette, IN$67K--1990
- 1818 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$60K--11,048
- 1801 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$80K--11,363
- 1714 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$59K31816
- 1807 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$52K--1816
- 1809 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$71K--11,177
- 1713 Dearborn St Lafayette, IN$101K--11,699
- 1723 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$97K--11,568
- 1822 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$78K--1864
- 1811 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$61K--1672
- 1710 N 27th St Lafayette, IN$54K--1720
- 1709 Dearborn St Lafayette, IN$66K--11,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.