1802 State St # B, Granger, IA 501092 beds, 2 baths, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 431417
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 286 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0801383012
- Zillow Home ID: 61664009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 State Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% higher than in Granger, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Granger.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50109 home values.
- 1802 State St # A Granger, IA$114K221,096
- 1804 State St Granger, IA$114K21906
- State St Granger, IA$114K21906
- 2003 Maple St Granger, IA$148K311,388
- 1806 State St Granger, IA$114K311,136
- 2004 West St Granger, IA$128K311,274
- 2004 Maple St # 254 Granger, IA$125K311,176
- 1800 State St Granger, IA$189K31.751,938
- 1807 State St Granger, IA$133K311,464
- 1910 West St Granger, IA$119K311,469
- 2005 Maple St Granger, IA$150K311,220
- 1805 State St Granger, IA$152K522,232
- 1908 West St Granger, IA$143K412,188
- 2006 Maple St Granger, IA$146K311,459
- 2006 West St Granger, IA$224K522,386
- 2003 Pine St Granger, IA$124K311,161
- 1803 State St Granger, IA$118K511,752
- 1906 West St Granger, IA$119K311,529
- 1900 State St Granger, IA$117K311,116
- 1806 Rose Rd Granger, IA$85K211,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292