1802 Vermont St, Houston, TX 770063 beds, 4 baths, 2,783 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 151 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 95477154
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,783 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2107762505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1802 Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Neartown - Montrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% less than in Houston Metro, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Neartown - Montrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Neartown - Montrose home values.
- 1804 Vermont St Houston, TX$765K342,840
- 1814 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$564K421,918
- 1902 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$559K221,536
- 1820 Vermont St Houston, TX$492K342,434
- 1810 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$662K33.52,962
- 1904 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$521K322,683
- 1630 Vermont St Houston, TX$332K211,146
- 1808 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$626K33.52,915
- 1806 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$621K33.52,915
- 1822 Vermont St Houston, TX$486K342,434
- 1703 Vermont St Houston, TX$825K43.53,054
- 1824 Vermont St Houston, TX$491K342,434
- 1912 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$516K5--2,124
- 1901 Dunlavy St Houston, TX$381K211,419
- 1811 Dunlavy St Houston, TX$450K33.52,962
- 1627 Nevada St Houston, TX$466K422,670
- 1628 Vermont St Houston, TX$408K321,536
- 1826 Vermont St Houston, TX$482K33.52,326
- 1905 Dunlavy St Houston, TX$479K331,486
- 1900 Windsor St Houston, TX$457K211,555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.