18020 Jasper Ave, Lucerne Valley, CA 923562 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Two wood burning stoves for heating, covered patio in front, positioned up against mountain.
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0453252030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17469589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18020 Jasper Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92356 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% less than in Lucerne Valley, and 85.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92356 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lucerne Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92356 home values.
- 31500 Chrysolite Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$70K311,200
- 18081 Jasper Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$66K211,100
- 18050 Jasper Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$80K----562
- 31560 Chrysolite Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$84K----600
- 31515 Chrysolite Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$138K221,392
- 31498 Spinel St Lucerne Valley, CA$80K321,440
- 31631 Brucite St Lucerne Valley, CA$71K321,248
- Jasper Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$71K11520
- 31685 Brucite St Lucerne Valley, CA$78K------
- 31681 Chrysolite Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$118K------
- 18141 Barstow Rd Lucerne Valley, CA$82K321,248
- 31922 Brucite St Lucerne Valley, CA$217K222,565
- 1839 Cascadian Ave Lucerne Valley, CA$79K321,440
- 31953 Spinel Rd Lucerne Valley, CA$69K21850
- Spinel St Lucerne Valley, CA--Studio----
- 18180 Palisade Rd Lucerne Valley, CA$207K422,280
- 18180 Palisade Rd Lucerne Valley, CA$216K422,280
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!